Sunday, May 6, 2018

A New Journey

Assalmualaikum,

How are you? I'm fine. You know what, today i'm gonna start a journey. I know, you have got a question in your mind, "What type of journey i'm talking about?" Don't worry, I will give your the answer. Just stay with me till the end.

"Journey", The word is amazing when you start thinking about it. We all love to have a journey, If it is about travelling. They joy knows no bound. But, my journey is not like that. There is a small difference what i'm gonna tell you soon. Keep patience.

First let me introduce myself. I am a freelancer. And you will get much more information about me on social sites and my blog sites. Doing my jobs sitting in front of computer, I become fatty. This condition of my health is the introduction about myself. Have you got it, what I am talking about?

Yes, you are so much intelligent. Because you have already started to think about, "The Journey" I mentioned at the beginning. Yes, I want to reduce my body fat ! This is the journey I am gonna start from today.

The journey us about to the steps to achieve my goal. I think, i will get much company in this journey. What do you think? Because, there are hardly found a human who is not conscious a about health.

So, who are gonna be with me? Join me in the discussion below. Keep active by leaving your valuable opinions in comment. Let's make it together. We know that, Doing something together makes it very easy to achieve the goal.

Here, I am going to share all the stage of my health condition. Every updates with You Tube videos and my blog. I hope you will also with me in this systematic and long term journey to get a fit body. Let me give a SPECIAL THANKS to you for reading the whole article.

3 comments:

  1. A journey, it's so good to here you want to change your body.
    I want to recommend a product for you to get started with.
    With this product you can loose about 10 pounds with 14days. It's one of the world's most trusted way to loose weight without any health effects.
    Just follow this link to learn more about weight loss
    http://bit.ly/2IXuiOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for your suggestion, Nightwalker. I have got my first companion with my healthy journey. I appreciate more suggestions like this. Obviously I will try to have one.

    ReplyDelete

What is the Science Behind It?

Do you love to show magic ? Do you like to impress people showing magic ? If yes, then get an idea here . I am going to show you a mogic. N...